The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Yours should be arriving by 9:00pm tonight says the Ole reliable USPS. (Sarcasm much 😆)

I was just looking for something in the living room to post in another thread and heard the beeping of the postal worker’s reader coming from the front porch. Secret Santa has arrived and Holy Toledo! The box weighs 3 pounds, 4.30 ounces!

I’m probably going to wait until Christmas to open it. Thank you in advance. Looking forward to it.

originalnutcracker

Can't Leave
Feb 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
For real, not a spoof. Any Workers Comp Claim lawyers out there?
Article:

View attachment 186957

View attachment 186958
I worked retail as a teenager in a major department store that had a Christmas tape on a loop. 4 weeks straight. To this day (over 40 years later - them be deep scars) I cannot abide Christmas songs or those confounded sleigh bells. As for twelve days of Christmas- it’s basically a suicide song.

Michigan_Bill

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2021
Macomb County, Michigan
I worked retail as a teenager in a major department store that had a Christmas tape on a loop. 4 weeks straight. To this day (over 40 years later - them be deep scars) I cannot abide Christmas songs or those confounded sleigh bells. As for twelve days of Christmas- it’s basically a suicide song.
I worked retail for 40 years. I had more than enough cheesy "holiday songs." We went shopping the other day and when they played a song by you-know-who I felt like I was being slapped.
But Christmas hymns in church are very good. 😀 No problem there.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
View attachment 186983

Just wanted to re-interate that if you have sent your SS gift, please let us know, *AND* if you have recieved your gift let us know as well. There seems to be a lot of gift anxiety this year, and if you post that you've recieved, that would greatly treduce the number of panicked emails I'm getting LOL

I have received my gift and also dispatched a package to my recipient.

Status
Not open for further replies.