The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I can hear Rick Flair Woo-ing now haha
True story.

Growing up in Charlotte, Ric Flair shopped in the grocery store I worked for. I’d pack his groceries ( yeah, I know that I teed that up ) and loaded them curbside. He always tipped me $10. For a 15 year old kid making $3.35 an hour, it was huge. I became a fan for life.

Woooo indeed!!

Amarkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2022
Northeast MI
True story.

Growing up in Charlotte, Ric Flair shopped in the grocery store I worked for. I’d pack his groceries ( yeah, I know that I teed that up ) and loaded them curbside. He always tipped me $10. For a 15 year old kid making $3.35 an hour, it was huge. I became a fan for life.

Woooo indeed!!
That is awesome. The radio station i listen to has a morning show that has a Woo Wednesday. Love it!

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
Looks like USPS in Texas doesn't mess around and my package made it safely in less than a day! My santa gifted me more than I could ask for - plenty of good tobacco and a note that made it all the better. I'm enjoying the molto dolce as I type this (and I'm not sure why any one gives it grief, it is delicious)! Other tins with some age I can't wait to crack! Definitely out did himself! Happy Advent and Merry Christmas! Looking forward to the 1897 especially!20221203_145302.jpg

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW

drayve85

Starting to Get Obsessed

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
So I decided a better way to say thank you to Secret Santa is put some gifts to work! Some well aged F&T CVP in the Peterson SH Strand. Love the shape, love the tobacco! Now back to research - looks like I’ll have to resort to 4Noggins to see if those old and famous blends of “Doodly-Squat” and “Buzzards & Worms”’ can be found - hate paying $1500 for them, but they seem to fit my match’s (poor dumb b_______d’s) profile! 85289119-4A8D-40BD-9CEB-E4385828B73A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.