The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beargreasediet

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2021
The Prairie
Was going to wait until Sunday but after about 15 seconds I started shaking violently and sweating cold. I’m no rocket surgeon but I know the signs, better safe than stupid - I always say.

Received something I hoard regularly, something I’ve wanted to try and something groovy I didn’t even know used to exist! All with some age on em. You rock Santa!
31BD86F0-C890-436A-B5BF-71AD273BF27B.jpeg

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
So Secret Santa 2022 didn't go without trouble for me and my match. Both our packages went MIA, after BOTH dropshipping something to each other (which is still on the way) BOTH our first packages popped up into tracking and tracing again.... So we have been a good boy and we BOTH possibly get not only 1 but 2 packages!

My Secret Santa @vates was very kind to write me a nice handwritten letter, gift me 2 tobacco's I've not yet tried (the SG I have been trying to get) and a featherlight Orlik Old Bond Street line A100 (I think pre-Cadogan, the font of Orlik is in the lettering as on the tins and not in straight capitals) which is right up my alley as a flake pipe. Thank you Serge!

secretsanta2022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.