The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Estate Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
3 Fresh Castello Pipes
3 Fresh Emiliano Pipes
12 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Got mine last week, I was going to wait until Christmas but I couldn't stand it.

An unassuming box..
20221215_195129.jpg

So far so good!
20221215_195227.jpg

What a haul!
20221215_200108.jpg

Really love this card.
20221215_203455.jpg

I'm glad I cracked this early as I'll be enjoying these blends and goodies now until the end of the holidays. I'm very excited to try the 1792 flake and the Acadian Blend. The family got a big kick out of the bath bomb, the offensive cra yons and much to my chagrin the mug. Spot on with the Swiss Army Knife pick, as fun as they are the corkscrews bulging out of the bottom always drive me crazy so this one is perfect. The box of Prince Albert was especially seasonal, my late granddad used to get a can of it every Christmas along with the traditional carton of Salems for Grandma. I'm always happy to see a can of Carolina Red Flake and it's been dutifully added to my hoard. The Undercrown glasses are in for a whole lot of eggnog and will be essential these next few days.

I was very happy to see the tin of Sun Bear, it's a blend I've passed up twice now and always somewhat regretted not grabbing some. I'm smoking it now in the Christmas Peterson and it's fantastic, I'll post a pic in the WAYS thread. Definitely picking up a good amount of it next time around thanks to this.

Huge thank you to Santa, really made this year extra special.

And of course..
The Queen of Christmas herself sitting pretty on her evergreen throne.
20221215_211652.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.