The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
12 Fresh Rossi Pipes
3 Fresh Abe Herbaugh Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
6 Fresh Rinaldo Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Really @jguss? I mean, how old are you?

I think I've got one or two of his albums.

MV5BMzY5NjM4MTY2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTg0ODQyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
A few weeks ago, I informed @mikethompson that I'd be backing out of Secret Santa this year, as I'd learned that I have Hodgkin's lymphoma and was beginning chemotherapy.

I suppose that I could still have participated, but priorities shifted and my heart wasn't in it anymore (as maybe you can understand).

Well, Mike wasn't about to leave me out. He already had my address (from a previous kindness), and shipped out to my children some Canadian snacks (knowing that I'd grown up in Canada, but no longer had access to these goodies).

In corresponding about this, he said that if he could put a smile on my kids' faces during this difficult time, it was worth it to him.

Thanks, Mike. Now I have a picture to post this year, too.

View attachment 187458
TEAM SBC!

Joining the rest of our brethren in hoping & praying for you.

Stay strong.

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
A few weeks ago, I informed @mikethompson that I'd be backing out of Secret Santa this year, as I'd learned that I have Hodgkin's lymphoma and was beginning chemotherapy.

I suppose that I could still have participated, but priorities shifted and my heart wasn't in it anymore (as maybe you can understand).

Well, Mike wasn't about to leave me out. He already had my address (from a previous kindness), and shipped out to my children some Canadian snacks (knowing that I'd grown up in Canada, but no longer had access to these goodies).

In corresponding about this, he said that if he could put a smile on my kids' faces during this difficult time, it was worth it to him.

Thanks, Mike. Now I have a picture to post this year, too.

View attachment 187458
I should also add, how 'bout that Mike Thompson?

What a guy! 👍 :col:

Status
Not open for further replies.