The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Not to brag, but I grew that tobacco in Golden Compass (except for the semois, that was jitterbugdude’s thing). That’s truly a rare one. I’m glad you like it all. And, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Thanks again, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well! I'm excited to try the Golden Compass for sure, and the tamper is beautiful! You da man!

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
A few weeks ago, I informed @mikethompson that I'd be backing out of Secret Santa this year, as I'd learned that I have Hodgkin's lymphoma and was beginning chemotherapy.

I suppose that I could still have participated, but priorities shifted and my heart wasn't in it anymore (as maybe you can understand).

Well, Mike wasn't about to leave me out. He already had my address (from a previous kindness), and shipped out to my children some Canadian snacks (knowing that I'd grown up in Canada, but no longer had access to these goodies).

In corresponding about this, he said that if he could put a smile on my kids' faces during this difficult time, it was worth it to him.

Thanks, Mike. Now I have a picture to post this year, too.

View attachment 187458
Sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations—I hope your treatment goes well.

TheDesertPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2021
Arizona
A few weeks ago, I informed @mikethompson that I'd be backing out of Secret Santa this year, as I'd learned that I have Hodgkin's lymphoma and was beginning chemotherapy.

I suppose that I could still have participated, but priorities shifted and my heart wasn't in it anymore (as maybe you can understand).

Well, Mike wasn't about to leave me out. He already had my address (from a previous kindness), and shipped out to my children some Canadian snacks (knowing that I'd grown up in Canada, but no longer had access to these goodies).

In corresponding about this, he said that if he could put a smile on my kids' faces during this difficult time, it was worth it to him.

View attachment 187458
Sending some prayers your way. I hope you kick hodgkins lymphoma right in the ass.

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado

View attachment 187458
Screenshot_20221215_185504.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.