The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
I thought about all you guys this evening. My family was walking around a German Christmas Market in downtown Sofia when all of the sudden The Queen of Christmas came blaring through the speakers. Mariah and her Christmas spirit will not be denied.
This is one of two reason why I put headphones in. The other is Whamageddon.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I'll be picking it up this afternoon and opening it on Sunday which is my birthday, the dreaded 31 because now for sure I'm not getting any younger. If the elders were smart they would have said, "at 30 we go back to 29 not up to 31 I would feel much better about myself 😄

Happy Birthday!🎉🎈🎂

Can someone please send that OLD MAN a Rocking Chair for an extra Secret Santa gift? LOL 😆

8289496E-FD4B-46DA-8516-6C50D156B404.gif

huckleberry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2017
Kentucky
A few weeks ago, I informed @mikethompson that I'd be backing out of Secret Santa this year, as I'd learned that I have Hodgkin's lymphoma and was beginning chemotherapy.

I suppose that I could still have participated, but priorities shifted and my heart wasn't in it anymore (as maybe you can understand).

Well, Mike wasn't about to leave me out. He already had my address (from a previous kindness), and shipped out to my children some Canadian snacks (knowing that I'd grown up in Canada, but no longer had access to these goodies).

In corresponding about this, he said that if he could put a smile on my kids' faces during this difficult time, it was worth it to him.

Thanks, Mike. Now I have a picture to post this year, too.

@SBC, wishing you all the best, and a speedy recovery!

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
@PipeIT i see your post was deleted. While I appreciate the humour, it is clearly not NZ.

Firstly, judge the size of the crowd gathered on either side of the parade, why would our entire nation gather to watch sheep? I mean we all own at least 5 of them anyways.

Second, I point you to the flag on the left. Circled for your viewing ease.

Thirdly, the spectator on the right. Circled for your viewing pleasure. As far as I know, Jeff Ironside has never been down under.

Stop spreading your fake news 🤙🏼

7AC62E8B-C6EE-4650-83E8-AED6AA91B36C.jpeg

Edit: and to rest my case, the traffic lights are on the wrong side. It took me a while to notice, but that’s cos we don’t use them. They are green all year round, except for the silly season where they flash green and red

Status
Not open for further replies.