The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Estate Pipes
60 Fresh Peterson Pipes
3 Fresh Werner Mummert Pipes
24 Fresh Barling Pipes
New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozeman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2020
Woodstock, Illinois
My package was shipped. Since it was being delivered to a PO box in the same building, I thought I could sweet talk the lady into delivering it right there on the spot. Didn't work. She charged me the standard rate and told me it had to go to another facility to be scanned. Apparently there is a lot of tobacco being shipped in the system lately and pipe smokers are sneaky bastards who use the word bomb in their posts. It's supposed to make it to the PO box some time tomorrow.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My package was shipped. Since it was being delivered to a PO box in the same building, I thought I could sweet talk the lady into delivering it right there on the spot. Didn't work. She charged me the standard rate and told me it had to go to another facility to be scanned. Apparently there is a lot of tobacco being shipped in the system lately and pipe smokers are sneaky bastards who use the word bomb in their posts. It's supposed to make it to the PO box some time tomorrow.
Hey Mark,
Woodstock? That's where I mailed my gift this morning. I was there around 9:30. That's funny.

• Wow
Reactions: woodsroad

Pipenwheels

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2020
Ohio
Alright gentlemen,
I am planning to make a drop tomorrow. Will be dropping off my gift personally! I want to see their face when I have a 55 gallon drum of Captain Black Grape on their driveway???

Seriously though, I will be dropping off tomorrow afternoon. My giftee said "no aros".... is Captain Black Grape considered an aromatic??

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
54ebe070906e7_-_xmas15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.