PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Black Frigate and Dunhill London Mixture, used to be 3 Oaks Syrian but I'm rationing what tins I have left.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Oldmooner, I like the irony of your 'junior member' status alongside a mention of 60 years piping!

C and D winchester has become this blend recently, but if we were talking pouches then old mate Walter would be my pick too.

Isaac

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
I buy mostly bulk tobacco and have a few tins laying around but I find myself reaching for one of two tobaccos, either MacBaren Golden Extra or PS Cube Cut puf

Last edited:

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
it's usually a 50/50 blend of St. Bruno and Prince Albert or one of my homemade VaPer cakes.

Last edited:

JTex

Lurker
Oct 2, 2019
China Spring, Texas
A little Amphora Original Blend this A.M. while working outside. Probably switch to an English blend in the workshop and finish the day with coffee and some Stokkebye Bullseye flake.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Know it sounds cheap , cause it is , but cb gold is my no fuss just smoke and enjoy blend when i cant make up my mind .
CB is usually around $4.83/ ounce making it more expensive than most of Stokkebye and C&D's blends. Wouldn't call it cheap myself.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
CB is usually around $4.83/ ounce making it more expensive than most of Stokkebye and C&D's blends. Wouldn't call it cheap myself.
Its cheap where i get it when compared to the 100 plus dollars a pouch i would have to spend if i was to purchase locally but yea wrong wording , just always had the feeling it was presumed as a cheaper maybe not as good tobacco over there , just the impression i got , i love the stuff , from the first pouch its been my no. 1

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Its cheap where i get it when compared to the 100 plus dollars a pouch i would have to spend if i was to purchase locally but yea wrong wording , just always had the feeling it was presumed as a cheaper maybe not as good tobacco over there , just the impression i got , i love the stuff , from the first pouch its been my no. 1
I like most of CB's tobacco.?

Reactions: Lyle b

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Sir Walter for about 60 years. Still haven't found anything I rather smoke. Common man, common tastes I spect.
I've got a tub of Sir Walter Raleigh that lives on the floor behind the seat in my truck that always works when I want a no-thought, easy bowl.

Reactions: Bowie
Status
Not open for further replies.