PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTex

Lurker
Oct 2, 2019
China Spring, Texas
Usually start the day with Amphora Original blend or Orlik Golden Sliced. Choice is determined somewhat by the pipe I choose. Sometimes a pure Virginia speaks to me. The wide variety of tobaccos makes it a pleasant decision process.

Reactions: docrameous

pharmpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2019
These days it seems to be Old Joe Krantz. Not sure why, it just is the mindless one I load in my pipe and still manages to satisfy my nicotine cravings

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
I keep thinking I'll get out of the explorer phase and just settle down into a marriage with a handful of blends. I've had my periods of monogamy but there's so many great thing tobaccos out there, the siren call usually pulls back into uncharted territory and new experiences.

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
For me it is usually C & D Bayou Morning. As the World Health Organization (WHO) has a list of essential medications, I consider Bayou Morning one of my essential tobaccos. It's easy to work with, I love the perique, it burns evenly and gives me a good dose of nicotine to start my day.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Is Grape on that list? :LOL:
That would be my favorite one. Visions of Celephaïs is a near flavor match. Before I threw it out, I had a Dunhill zulu dedicated to CB Grape.

img_20170610_155758-337x600.jpg

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Not being a smartarse — I typically think about what I want to smoke before drying.

If I had to give an answer I’d say MacBaren HH ODF & HH Bold KY are almost never unwelcome

Jun 23, 2019
If I'm not "in a mood for... x" and I just want a chill smoke it's always Margate. Whether it's a small 20min bowl or an hour and a half Hootie, Margate is juuuuuust right.

Status
Not open for further replies.