PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Again, thank you Jim!
I was among those bugging Laudisi, Shane and Mark (who had a pre-publication Peterson seminar at the 2018 Chicago Show). When Mark had his book release program at the 2019 Chicago Show, I, too, was on his case about helping push this "reissue."
I can't wait to join you, in spirit, with a bowl of Wilke 515 in my new 4AB.
Thanks, Dino. Wilke No. 515 in a 4AB is the best combination possible. I picked the Heritage Brown for the 515 since Rathbone smoked a brown 4AB. Rathbone's tobacco in a Rathbone pipe.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
He says he believes it will be out tomorrow but then later says look for it Friday, lol. I'll go with your info.
My mistake, he says the special edition of the book will be out Thursday.

No way I'm buying the book before a pipe, lol. Doubt I'd even want to thumb through it and read about a pipe I didn't get if it turns out that way. After? I'll take the risk the book may be around.

Reactions: Latakia Dave

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
LOL, I hope nobody relied on SP's email to signal time to buy. I'd already placed my order 9 minutes before I got it and pipes were dropping like proverbial flies.

Terracotta that kept intriguing me and Heritage that was my original desire are my "finds" - looking forward to enjoying them next week sometime!

And @jiminks my Heritage is apparently kin to yours - #44!