PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
* Must be a member for minimum of 6 months or have a well established member vouch for you.

* Have at least 100 posts

* Provide all your contact info including phone number to box co-ordinator

* Currently living within Canada (link to the USA box pass).

* Have the financial means to pay for shipping a box across the country with tracking/ delivery confirmation.

* Must agree to purchase tracking/ delivery confirmation.

* Post pictures upon receipt.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Received Box yesterday and mailed it to next name tonight...should be in Ottawa by Monday.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Is that me? I can't wait to see whats inside!!
Does anyone like snuff? I have a bunch of tins that i'll toss in.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I think its u yes....we should include online names on list so we know who's who

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I sent it to u Andrew...one day they said so maybe tomorrow, Monday for sure !!

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Holy $#!@, thats pretty quick, youre in Peterborough right?
I have an accounting midterm on Monday, so coming home to a box full of samples will be a nice way to unwind!
BTW, how much was the shipping? Curious to know what I should expect when I head to the post office.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
Looks like I will be getting the package a bit after I go to Las Vegas. I hope to bring back some interesting tobaccos to add to the Canadian box pass when it arrives.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Holy crap!! Got the box today!!! That was really fast!!
I made a YouTube video of the box opening. If you wanted a surprise, don't watch the video.
Still can't figure out how to embed video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHpOXW_LbZE

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
I did some poking around.
Who ever put the MacB Club Blend Roll Cake +1!!! I did a bit of research and the tin is just over 4 years old!! Tinned Sept 11th 2008.
I'm anxious to try it out, as it's one of the blends that doesn't contain Latakia (I almost feel ashamed in admitting that I don't like lats...almost lol). And I've been on a big Va voyage lately too haha.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Glad to see everyone is having fun with this!
I have updated the list on Google Docs. to contain everyones forum handles - sorry for that oversight on my part!
New guys, if you can get a member who meets the criteria to vouch for you (IE complete a trade) and are willing to adhere to the other criteria, we will wave the minimum post/time requirements...Barkar (in round 1) and Slownumbers are examples of this. Also, if you have pipe-smoking friends who are not forum members, but are interested in taking part they can be included as well assuming you are willing to vouch - much like Steve Laug and Todd Bannard (who has since joined PM.com under the moniker Sasquatch).

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Oh Adam, I added the rest of my tin of SG Chocolate flake for you. I sent some to you last year, and I haven't tuched it since. I'll put the rest of the tin in the box, and make a note to leave you a few flakes.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I'll put the rest of the tin in the box, and make a note to leave you a few flakes
LOL - don't worry about it (telling folks to leave a few flakes)...after you introduced me to the blend, it became a fast favourite of mine, and even became fodder for a review for the main-page - I have a few pounds squirreled away against SG shortages and rainy days!
That said, I can attest the CanAsianPipers Chocolate Flake is spectacularly crystaline with bloom, and if you haven't yet tried this blend this is an exceptional example!

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
HAHAHA Glad you liked it!! Yes, the crystallizing has been growing!! It looks delicious, but I just don't like latakia, even in the slightest form haha.
So I'm meeting up with Ghost aka Matt on Monday so he can give and take from the box. I think we might need a bigger box lol. After putting in my blends, the box is having a hard time keeping closed!! I'll either ship it money night or tuesday morning to head to Dartmouth.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Nice video.....One day delivery? wow....I tipped the postal worker that's why....lol...j/k

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Just a heads up, I'm going to take all the tins out and put them in Ziplocks. We need all the space we can get!!

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Adam, can you post the link to the google docs. I have the first version, and cannot scope out the link.
Thanks Brother.
Here you go!
So I'm meeting up with Ghost aka Matt on Monday so he can give and take from the box. I think we might need a bigger box lol. After putting in my blends, the box is having a hard time keeping closed!! I'll either ship it money night or tuesday morning to head to Dartmouth.

Just a heads up, I'm going to take all the tins out and put them in Ziplocks. We need all the space we can get!!
Music to my ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.