PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I'm not great with most dairy products these days which sucks because I love ice cream. When I eat it my wife beats me about the head with a pillow in the middle of the night as she gags. I try to tell her it's the dog, but she doesn't believe me.
The problem with ice cream for me has been when they add gums, those upset my stomach. If you can find them additive free it may help. Some types of Hagen Daz are additive free.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I had the same thoughts, and even mocked everyone else at the Grinch party who were scared of the egg nog. That is until a short while later when I barely made it from the bar to the parking lot, where I was obliged to dropped trou in the parking lot, Calcutta style - in every way imaginable.

I’ve done the raw egg smoothie thing since, with no major I’ll effects; however, you get the wrong eggs and you could be in trouble. BTW, you don’t cook the eggs to lumpy…. You pasteurize them.
I’m good with raw yolks, but not those nasty whites 😂

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
It’s the bs they add to dairy products that messes me up, I’m just careful what I buy. Lactose free dairy is also decent tasting.