SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
Last night I had a half of jar of clotted cream in the fridge so around 10:30pm I decided to dump some sugar in the jar and I ate it with a spoon. Today, I went on a hike and on the loop back it felt like a family of ferrets were polishing a bowling ball in my stomach. Never again... well, not until next week at least.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I'm an avid bicyclist and a couple of years ago I was on a ride, 30 miles out and 30 miles back to my truck. While on my way back to my truck I stopped at Taco Bell. Big mistake, when I finally got back to my truck, I felt like I was going to crap myself. Never again...I learned my lesson.

Jan 27, 2020
I'm an avid bicyclist and a couple of years ago I was on a ride, 30 miles out and 30 miles back to my truck. While on my way back to my truck I stopped at Taco Bell. Big mistake, when I finally got back to my truck, I felt like I was going to crap myself. Never again...I learned my lesson.

But, did you set a personal speed record with help from the chalupas?

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Folks who pay for hundreds for colon cleanses obviously never heard of Taco Bell’s 🌮 $4.79 special.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I ate at a Taco Bell once about 25 yrs ago, well for accuracy i bought some kind of burrito there, walking down the street in Boston i unwrapped it, took one bite and literally spit in in a garbage can next to me and tossed the rest in after it. That is the extent of my Taco Bell experience, life is too short to eat shitty food.

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
I ate at a Taco Bell once about 25 yrs ago, well for accuracy i bought some kind of burrito there, walking down the street in Boston i unwrapped it, took one bite and literally spit in in a garbage can next to me and tossed the rest in after it. That is the extent of my Taco Bell experience, life is too short to eat shitty food.
Taco Bell used to be great back in the '70s and '80s when they cooked all of their food fresh at the restaurant. Now it's all pre-made at some factory and shipped in to be reheated. As a result it is absolutely loaded with sodium and other preservatives and tastes pretty terrible. It's a sad, inferior knockoff of it's former self, like most fast food places.

Jan 27, 2020
I should amend my original post to include that I had a bagel (with some smoked sturgeon) on the trail which probably
Taco Bell used to be great back in the '70s and '80s when they cooked all of their food fresh at the restaurant. Now it's all pre-made at some factory and shipped in to be reheated. As a result it is absolutely loaded with sodium and other preservatives and tastes pretty terrible. It's a sad, inferior knockoff of it's former self, like most fast food places.

Chic-Fil-A is probably the only fast food chain that has above average quality control (when it comes to food) but I only go there for the waffle fries and a vanilla shake.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I should amend my original post to include that I had a bagel (with some smoked sturgeon) on the trail which probably

Chic-Fil-A is probably the only fast food chain that has above average quality control (when it comes to food) but I only go there for the waffle fries and a vanilla shake.
In California I used to like Carl’s Jr. they had good fresh stuff, which is funny because Hardee’s sucks 😂

Jan 27, 2020
In California I used to like Carl’s Jr. they had good fresh stuff, which is funny because Hardee’s sucks 😂

Yea, I've heard that Carl's Jr. is good but never tried. I don't believe we have any here on the best coast? The absolute BEST fast food chain I've ever been I have to say is Culver's out of either WI or MI. Their buttered burgers and frozen custard shakes are the bomb.