PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

The Novice Piper

Might Stick Around
May 14, 2024
United States
Pray tell, good sir
View attachment 317687
Another order from a forum member. 2016 Christmas Cheer and various Vintage Syrians. I’ve ordered 18 tins of Vintage Syrian just this year and it is just not enough, even being the 3.5 oz ones. My abso

View attachment 317687
Another order from a forum member. 2016 Christmas Cheer and various Vintage Syrians. I’ve ordered 18 tins of Vintage Syrian just this year and it is just not enough, even being the 3.5 oz ones. My absolute favorite!
Pray tell, good sir, where did you locate the Vintage Syrian? I can't seem to find any...

Reactions: FurCoat

khiddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 21, 2024
South Bend, Indiana
blog.hallenius.org
Visited Pipe Puffers in Greenwood, IN this morning, and found a treasure trove of GLP tins with some age. Odyssey from 2020, Sixpence ‘21, Gaslight ‘22, and Spark Plug and Triple Play from ‘23. Picked up an estate pipe that was, if not unsmoked, at least only minimally smoked for $40. Enjoyed a bowl of Piccadilly house blend medium English in the new pipe as well. A good visit!IMG_8520.jpeg

Douglas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2023
Georgia, USA
T
So of course, SP now has C&D for 20% off.
I have impulse control issues.
So, I decided to pick up a few tins of blends I have wanted to try.
Bijou
Epiphany
Old Joe Krantz
Pegasus
Pirate Cake

Going to have to take a TAD break for a bit. :eek: 😁
The only thing protecting my wallet is that most of my favorite C&D blends are available in bulk which is still cheaper than the tin sale.