PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
UK
I am un expectedly away from home (In hospital) and my other half said 'there are some packages for you, Tins and bags of something soft - what have you buying now?'

I've been found out!! I was hoping to sneak in my recent tobacco purchases undetected but fate had other ideas! :LOL:

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I am un expectedly away from home (In hospital) and my other half said 'there are some packages for you, Tins and bags of something soft - what have you buying now?'

I've been found out!! I was hoping to sneak in my recent tobacco purchases undetected but fate had other ideas! :LOL:
Here's hoping you recover well, from both incidents. puffy

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022

Live and learn my buddy sends it to my house 😉. I only take a small commission to keep his secret (.25oz of each blend lol). Hope all is well

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Been smoking a latakia mixture the last few months due only to having my every 6 months desire for it combined with recent chronic non-stocking of my favorite burley blend, OJK. As expected, my desire for latakia is about to peeter out and still no OJK in stock. So wanting a burley blend, picked up Haunted Bookshop again which I haven't had in years-3/4 pounds. Years ago smoked it regularly for a few but abandoned it as I thought it bland. Hopefully it will adequately scratch my burley itch this time around. Even HB had been out of stock for some time.
The HB came in today. So, put away the latakia blend for the foreseeable future and fired up the HB. It's no OJK, but it is a serviceable burley-perique blend and an adequate OJK substitute as the perique in it is more notable than I recalled.

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
UK
Home after my fairly long spell in hospital and opened my small pack of tobaccos that arrived while i was away:

A 50g Pouch of Cube silver
A 50g Tin of Gawith & Hoggarth Kentucky Blend
A 25 g pouch of GH New Prince
A 50 g pouch of GH American Delite

American Delite is one of my regular mellow smokes, but I bought the other three just to try. Has anyone had any othe others? Thoughts?
(Photographed with a Rattray's prince)
(The Americans can also appreciate the "lovely" pictures we Brits get on our tins these days too!!)

PXL_20240325_184908494.jpg

DrBryant

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2024
Houston, TX
Home after my fairly long spell in hospital and opened my small pack of tobaccos that arrived while i was away:

A 50g Pouch of Cube silver
A 50g Tin of Gawith & Hoggarth Kentucky Blend
A 25 g pouch of GH New Prince
A 50 g pouch of GH American Delite

American Delite is one of my regular mellow smokes, but I bought the other three just to try. Has anyone had any othe others? Thoughts?
(Photographed with a Rattray's prince)
(The Americans can also appreciate the "lovely" pictures we Brits get on our tins these days too!!)

View attachment 298355
The funny thing about those pictures is my gums are a beautiful shade of light pink. All you have to do is floss and brush twice daily.

fishmansf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 29, 2022
PNW
Last day in Japan first purchase of 2024View attachment 278949
Where did you get it? I stopped by Ginja Kikisui and picked up some Tsuge blends. The guys there didn't speak English but were really helpful via Google translate. Japan has been my all time favorite country I have ever travelled to, talk about kind and respectable people