PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Two tins of Cobblestone Hiking. Got the e mail that they were back in stock, I don't think I even got off my forklift at work to order it. Shoulda waited a day. Because Cobblestone blends went on sale at smokingpipes.com the next day. This happens every time I buy tobacco when it isn't around Christmas time or IPSD.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Where did you get it? I stopped by Ginja Kikisui and picked up some Tsuge blends. The guys there didn't speak English but were really helpful via Google translate. Japan has been my all time favorite country I have ever travelled to, talk about kind and respectable people
Nomura in Tokyo.

Yeah I want to go back real bad, its dope there.

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
Two tins of Cobblestone Hiking. Got the e mail that they were back in stock, I don't think I even got off my forklift at work to order it. Shoulda waited a day. Because Cobblestone blends went on sale at smokingpipes.com the next day. This happens every time I buy tobacco when it isn't around Christmas time or IPSD.
Hiking sold out the same day so if you waited you would have missed out.

Reactions: tmcg81

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
8 oz of C&D Exclusive, which is becoming my everyday smoke. View attachment 300686
Good stuff isn't it ! Pretty soon all your teeth will fall out, you’ll start stealing copper pipes and selling plasma to get more😂🤪😀 All jokes aside Exclusive and Father Dempsey have become my codger blends and I buy 4oz - 16oz a month of each because of it.

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
Good stuff isn't it ! Pretty soon all your teeth will fall out, you’ll start stealing copper pipes and selling plasma to get more😂🤪😀 All jokes aside Exclusive and Father Dempsey have become my codger blends and I buy 4oz - 16oz a month of each because of it.
Exclusive is my favorite blend so far, I'll be interested to see how long this 8 oz lasts since I only smoke 2-3 bowls a day on average. I know I don't want to run out!

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Listing some of my 🍂 acquisitions over the last week or so. Should tide me over for a while. Hope you’re all enjoying yourselves. 👍☕

-1 tin of Peterson Irish Flake
-3 tin of Peterson 3Ps
-1 tin of GLP Sixpence
- 5 tin of Cobblestone Hiking
- 4oz of GH Dark Birds Eye
- 4oz of GH Coniston Cut Plug
- 1/2lb of WC Rouxgaroux
IMG_3328.jpeg

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I've been happily smoking through a 10 year old tin of HotW. Checked my spreadsheet and discovered that I had no more. Ordered two more 50 gram tins from Storytellers' Pipe, and tossed in a couple of 50 gm tins of Old Gowrie while I was at it. Had some OG aging, but decided that two more tins were a Fine Idea.

AverageJoe

Lurker
Jan 8, 2024
Maine
I just wanted give a shout-out to Old_Newby. I bought a solid sampler kit from him at a very reasonable price with 100+ blends. I’ve been enjoying the hell out of it and it’s already helped me figure out a few blends that I’m not as interested in as I thought I would be, and it’s helped me find some new ones that I’m going to be putting directly in the cart next time. Thanks again Old_Newby! I’ll be sampling for quite some time. Definitely saved me money in the long run 👍🏻 TAD in standby mode for a bit.