PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Oddball

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 29, 2022
TN
I don't think this has everything from the last quarter but there are some nice finds here.

image0 (2).jpeg
I got the Xmas Cheer a the Briarworks Muletown pipe show, 2013 and 2014 for $60 each. 2x the 2024 Muletown mix from C&(The slices, sold out day one) 2x the 2023 MTM Haybale brought back and sold out and a 2019 MTM given to me by one of the guys at the show. Then some other current events blends and an old MBRT with a painted lid. I love a painted lid tin!

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
Just acquired a new estate pipe, a Peterson Irish Harp rusticated calabash. Broke it in with Bob's Chocolate Flake.
Superb!

Also, just received 3 tins of Cult BRM which were on sale at P&C for a good price. This is my favorite chocolate cherry blend, so I always grab a few tins to add to the cellar whenever there's a good sale.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Been smoking a latakia mixture the last few months due only to having my every 6 months desire for it combined with recent chronic non-stocking of my favorite burley blend, OJK. As expected, my desire for latakia is about to peeter out and still no OJK in stock. So wanting a burley blend, picked up Haunted Bookshop again which I haven't had in years-3/4 pounds. Years ago smoked it regularly for a few but abandoned it as I thought it bland. Hopefully it will adequately scratch my burley itch this time around. Even HB had been out of stock for some time.