Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tbaggins

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2021
Montana
Tobac Manil Bouchon is

I’ve heard good things about the monster series… I’ve never tried one for some reason though. How are they?
Never tried one either. It’s always on my list and when I go to buy them they’re sold out. So finally pulled the trigger, gonna sit on them till late October🦇

Zamora

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2023
Olympia, Washington
I went to the Cargo Hold in Poulsbo, WA last weekend and picked up these legends. I've never tried any of them and can't wait to. Poulsbo is over an hour drive from my house so I've only been able to visit the Cargo Hold twice in the two years since I've been smoking a pipe. I still haven't finished any of the stuff I bought from the first trip, I'm not an a hurry to but I'll definitely wait until I've smoked all the VaPer jars in my current rotation before trying the Dorchester. I know Esoterica encourages people to smoke their tobacco fresh but I feel I need more experience with VaPers before I can fully appreciate something like Dorchester. I'm not interested in aging it because I don't have a second tin for comparison.
20240519_213727.jpg

TampaPete

Might Stick Around
Jul 7, 2023
Tampa, FL
Just when i had the first order put away and labeled, the UPS man hit the steps. Busy, busy...the lawn can wait.

View attachment 312405

2 drops in one day, guess that makes this Thanksful Thursday! puffy
So where would one find some Carolina Red Flake w/Perique? I’d like to get some to try, but I’ve only seen it on tinbids, and I don’t think I want it that bad :0

BingBong

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
I went to the Cargo Hold in Poulsbo, WA last weekend and picked up these legends. I've never tried any of them and can't wait to. Poulsbo is over an hour drive from my house so I've only been able to visit the Cargo Hold twice in the two years since I've been smoking a pipe. I still haven't finished any of the stuff I bought from the first trip, I'm not an a hurry to but I'll definitely wait until I've smoked all the VaPer jars in my current rotation before trying the Dorchester. I know Esoterica encourages people to smoke their tobacco fresh but I feel I need more experience with VaPers before I can fully appreciate something like Dorchester. I'm not interested in aging it because I don't have a second tin for comparison.
View attachment 312402
I would be very happy with that selection - it seems that the UK only gets 40g pouches of Three Nuns ready rubbed and 25g pouches of Capstan likewise in ribbon cut. And we're supposed to be a civilised nation.

• Haha
Reactions: FurCoat and BCF