PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneireland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 14, 2014
Conway, SC
www.smokingpipes.com
Nope. Clown. I didn't ask for anything. No refund, no return. You want me to post the email? I have money and don't need any freebies. My suggestion was for smoking pipes to inspect what they are selling, Instead of churning out products to sell without inspection to customers. Nope, If you selling a product, YOU need to inspect it- The customer is always right, I never mentioned anything of the sort. simpleton attitude. nice play, Bravo. You don't want negative posts? Nice threat. I have purchased from them many times and never had a problem, but now you get a negative response and you want to ply the old cancel/censor culture, bravo
Retailers inspecting everything that they sell is not a thing. It's just not. That's why return policies exist. I'm really sorry, but it's unreasonable to fault us for something that we didn't manufacture without giving us a chance to help. But I fully respect your decision to take your business elsewhere and I wish you all the best. If you choose to do business with us again at any point, we'll do our absolute best to provide you with a satisfactory experience.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Nope. Clown. I didn't ask for anything. No refund, no return. You want me to post the email? I have money and don't need any freebies. My suggestion was for smoking pipes to inspect what they are selling, Instead of churning out products to sell without inspection to customers. Nope, If you selling a product, YOU need to inspect it- The customer is always right, I never mentioned anything of the sort. simpleton attitude. nice play, Bravo. You don't want negative posts? Nice threat. I have purchased from them many times and never had a problem, but now you get a negative response and you want to ply the old cancel/censor culture, bravo

rotfrotfrotf

Self entitled people are funny when their feelings get hurt with logic.

Mr. Pink has left the building.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Retailers inspecting everything that they sell is not a thing. It's just not. That's why return policies exist. I'm really sorry, but it's unreasonable to fault us for something that we didn't manufacture without giving us a chance to help. But I fully respect your decision to take your business elsewhere and I wish you all the best. If you choose to do business with us again at any point, we'll do our absolute best to provide you with a satisfactory experience.
Hey, I love you guys!
Wait........I’m not sucking up TOO much, right???

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
see that's called professionalism.
Hey, I love you guys!
Wait........I’m not sucking up TOO much, right???
You're one "and that shirt is great" away from crossing that line. So barely no. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.