Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I'm sure the pipe advisors are nice guys,but I don't really need an advisor,as I already Know what I like,or dislike
?
I kind of want to get a pipe advisor and then start dumping on them like they're a therapist and I'm a struggling stand-up comedian: "Aw, Pipe Guy, it's TERR-ible! My wife - she doesn't understand me. She saw a sign that said 'Drink Canada Dry,' so she went up there!"

Mr.Pink

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2020
Chicago IL
smoking pipes has some of the best pipes you can find, don't get me wrong. I spend a lot per year like all of us do. What pissed me off last year. I bought a Dunhill Unique lighter, love them for indoors. I received the lighter, and due to the manufacturing defect, they didn't finish the silverwork on one side, and the shape edge cut my hand.. no BS. I was pissed, to say the least. so angry, I threw it in the garbage. Smokingpipes replies. "we are not able to evaluate every item sent to us" which replies to me" a basically sorry, too bad. I would not give a s**t, from now on if i can find what I want. I will buy from other retailers. I love they fixed Ashton, but I get a FU. Tip...Buy Dunhill next time :LOL:

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
apparently I have a personal pipe adviser.......who looks like he might be as old as how long I've been smoking a pipe.
Nick Shane looks like a Hollywood actor posing just before winning an Oscar in that picture.

I don't think that pipe adviser is someone that will advise you which pipe to buy or smoke (they are capable though), but help you individually for a better customer experience. So instead of talking to a business, you will be talking to a person when you have an issue. More like a service foreman, they may be young but they know how to supervise and troubleshoot when a problem occurs. As someone who worked for local GM dealer for 10 years, I have never seen a driver with a 30 year driving experience complaining about a 30 year old foreman.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Not that it matters cause, I’m gonna spend what I’m gonna spend but.....I need to figure out if someone’s been slipping Ketamine in with my tobacco. Have been at silver VIP level for several years, the email I got for the order I just received on Saturday said silver. Was browsing on their website and noticed they had me at bronze so, I gave them a call to see what’s the deal. The very nice customer rep said it’s because I haven’t spent $1500 this year. He said it’s like that every year and it always has been, nothing changed for this year and it’s always been like that. I reviewed all my invoices going back 5 yrs and never spent that much in a year (came close a few times)! Anyone else noticed this? Or do I need to take a drug test?
Sounds like KOA Campgrounds and how they 'calculate' their VIP points...seems to always change as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.