PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Not that it matters cause, I’m gonna spend what I’m gonna spend but.....I need to figure out if someone’s been slipping Ketamine in with my tobacco. Have been at silver VIP level for several years, the email I got for the order I just received on Saturday said silver. Was browsing on their website and noticed they had me at bronze so, I gave them a call to see what’s the deal. The very nice customer rep said it’s because I haven’t spent $1500 this year. He said it’s like that every year and it always has been, nothing changed for this year and it’s always been like that. I reviewed all my invoices going back 5 yrs and never spent that much in a year (came close a few times)! Anyone else noticed this? Or do I need to take a drug test?

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I don't know much about how they do their VIP program. I really don't pay attention to it because like you said, I'm going to buy what I'm going to buy.

But, I think somewhere around the end of 2019 there was a post about this and some of the members were saying that it does go from year to year. I wonder if it is a rolling 12 month period or a fixed 12 month period?

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
I don't know much about how they do their VIP program. I really don't pay attention to it because like you said, I'm going to buy what I'm going to buy.

But, I think somewhere around the end of 2019 there was a post about this and some of the members were saying that it does go from year to year. I wonder if it is a rolling 12 month period or a fixed 12 month period?
Good question. Just thought the whole thing was strange.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
When I was in the program customer service would "ooh and aah" about my grade. It didn't make me feel special. Moreover, their offering, mediocre pipes and surplus tobacco, I didn't feel worth having . What a con, you're special because you're a VIP. You don't get anything but you do get to spend more money on top of the money you already have spent.

How transparent.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
When I was in the program customer service would "ooh and aah" about my grade. It didn't make me feel special. Moreover, their offering, mediocre pipes and surplus tobacco, I didn't feel worth having . What a con, you're special because you're a VIP. You don't get anything but you do get to spend more money on top of the money you already have spent.

How transparent.
You must be a riot at dinner parties, Salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.