PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
I have a small but adequate pipe collection. Here are my briars, in no particular order. I also have a few Falcons.

WP-20210403-013.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Only one pipe I'd want to smoke there - and it would be a shame to smoke a clean white pipe because it would discolour and stink of baccy!
The very reason why I've stayed clear of "White Goddesses" !
Once sullied, they are less than goddesses and it takes a lot of smokes before they attain a pleasing patina, in my personal opinion.

OneGoodBulldog

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2020
Here is mine so far. Oh by the way, that's just how my stuff looks all the time. Totally did not arrange this photo at all. In fact, those underwear covering the heat register were there the whole time. They might even be there tomorrow too...

Just kidding! Lemme see, I got, from left to right... New Medico Dublin (with a lame non-Dublin chamber), a Capri Billiard (first Briar, still one of my best), that refinished Brigham, the King of Flake Carlo Duca Lumberman (seriously fine flake pipe right there) and a nameless bent Bulldog.

The big knife is a Schrade I rehandled for my black powder kit, the folder is a Douk Douk and the flake is that tasty tasty super expensive Old Dark Fired.

That's my collection so far. The big black case is what I keep it all in. Used to be for my Warhammer models, but if you think pipe smoking is expensive, try a Games Workshop product!

Cheers.

Attachments

• 20210419_121325.jpg
    20210419_121325.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 13

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Here are my five most reached for pipes, along with an up and coming honorable mention.

1619025633118.jpeg

From the left, a Stanwell 185, my champion VaPer furnace.

A Karl Erik Ball, reserved for Black Frigate and Redburn.

A Viking Classic Dublin mostly fed Virginias

A BriarWorks Poker, assembled by Pete himself during my visit. Used for all manner of burley blends.

A Savinelli 111KS Roma. Along with The Thing, it handles the latakia blends.

In the back, the honorable mention, the Peterson Kinsdale Canadian I recently bought from BROBS. My first P-Lip and a fine smoker. I've not yet assigned it a genre.

I think I accidentally hit one of those weird focus settings on my phone for this shot. It made the Peterson seem fuzzy and distant. As the honorble mention, that seemed appropriate, so I left it...

1619026117530.jpeg