PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

revnatorade

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
I had looked at them previously and decided to pass.
Saw the email and looked at a couple, held off.
Looked later and a couple I'd have been interested in had disappeared.
I've got so dang many new ones waiting to still give to myself... and the POTY will be coming along soon enough...
I was torn as I know the POTY is coming and I will want a few of those finishes.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I was torn as I know the POTY is coming and I will want a few of those finishes.
Ok so I was sitting in front of the computer too long and realized I didn't have a Professor, and this would be a good way to see if I like it? :LOL: I could always send it back if it doesn't please me... :rolleyes:

What? I've done that before............ well, I sent one back, once, in some strange parallel universe...

Jon C.P.G.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 29, 2023
Canada
The Barley's are gorgeous, I held off as I prefer systems and I am limiting myself to a few pipe purchases a year now, this drop was my first real test of PPADW, Peterson Pipe Acquisition Disorder WIllpower and I succeeded. 2024 POTY and PPN are what I plan to get. Pretty sure Mark will drop a system this year, I don't see why he wouldn't.

Congrats to all the new Barley owners.

revnatorade

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
The Barley's are gorgeous, I held off as I prefer systems and I am limiting myself two a few pipe purchases a year now, this drop was my first real test of PPADW, Peterson Pipe Aquisition Disorder WIllpower and I succeeded. 2024 POTY and PPN are what I plan to get. Pretty sure Mark will drop a system this year, I don't see why he wouldn't.

I know Mark is dropping something and I would bet a ton of cash it will be a system.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
The Barley's are gorgeous, I held off as I prefer systems and I am limiting myself to a few pipe purchases a year now, this drop was my first real test of PPADW, Peterson Pipe Acquisition Disorder WIllpower and I succeeded. 2024 POTY and PPN are what I plan to get. Pretty sure Mark will drop a system this year, I don't see why he wouldn't.

I'm at the stage of not needing nor really wanting another pipe now. But, was tempted by the upcoming pipe of the year-til I found out I'm going to have to pay out a grand on my teeth in the next few months.:mad:

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ