PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Connecticut, USA
I don't know if this is the correct thread to ask this question but does anyone know if someone has written about smoking a pub pipe or hungarian shape versus a regular pipe ? to which you could direct me ?

My Pub pipe smokes differently than all my other large pipes and I am wondering if that is unique to the shape and system. I checked Peterson Pipe Notes and this forum but didn't find what I am looking for. Thank you for any references. All the best !

P.S. The tobacco only burns when being drawn yet the ember takes the longest time to die out if set down.

Reactions: AroEnglish

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Couldn't resist purchasing this today. I'm growing my stable of 314's. Probably to fill that rack that holds 12...

View attachment 327666

View attachment 327667
This arrived yesterday and was perfect, as it was my birthday. Estate, (but obviously new to me) so I christened it with G&H Birds Eye. That blend always satisfies...
Anyhow, I really like the system spigot and I'll likely get more in the future.
So it was a great purchase, happy to have done so.

greysmoke

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
South Coatesville, PA
www.greysmoke.com
Today, I received what every pipe person desperately needs: a new Peterson.

IMG_3660.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

IMG_3662.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3665.jpgI still have a few bowls full of Hermit Tobacco Works Vintage Party Blend 2007 keeping its cool in the humidor. Unfortunately, it's raining outside.

Peterson XL02 Green Spigot series from Cup o Joes in "Racing Green" finish.

Attachments

• IMG_3659.jpg
    IMG_3659.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 5