PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
So less than 2 hours ago I get an email from Smoking Pipes about Peterson Supreme pipes...

And there's none left on the site.

I guess what I'm saying is I want all you assholes lucky recipients of those beautiful pipes to show many pictures of them at home in their new environments...

Pretty please?

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
So less than 2 hours ago I get an email from Smoking Pipes about Peterson Supreme pipes...

I guess what I'm saying is I want all you assholes lucky recipients of those beautiful pipes to show many pictures of them at home in their new environments...

Pretty please?
You actually get those emails? I’ve been through everything trying to get emails from them, the only ones I get are shipping notifications.

Like new Supremes? 😭🤬

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
You actually get those emails? I’ve been through everything trying to get emails from them, the only ones I get are shipping notifications.

Like new Supremes? 😭🤬
Yeah, they're all "shaded out" now because they're sold. Looks like there may only have been 8...
And yes, I've been getting emails from them for well over a year now. Sometimes almost daily.

"Buy this!"
"Now we've got these!"
"Don't miss this!"
"Sale ends today!"

If I wasn't TAD / PAD I'd likely think I was getting too many from them...

• Sad
Reactions: RustiePyles CPG

Brew&Briar

(Urban Briar)
Jan 3, 2020
Los Angeles, CA

Pretty please?
There were gone within 10 minutes of the email. The elusive Supreme line.

For those who are looking, I know of 3 currently online.
1 - Sandblast 106 - Peterson Supreme Billiard with Case - L.J. Peretti - https://ljperetti.com/product/peterson-supreme-billiard-with-case/
2 - Sandblast Sherlock Holmes "Original" - Peterson Sherlock Holmes Original Supreme Silver Mounted Sandblast P-Lip - https://watchcitycigar.com/peterson-sherlock-holmes-original-supreme-silver-mounted-sandblast-p-lip/
3 - Sandblast 264 - Peterson Supreme Silver Mounted Shape #264 Sandblast - https://watchcitycigar.com/peterson-supreme-silver-mounted-shape-264-sandblast/

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
I was able to get on site while they had 3 left. 1 gold smooth and 2 blasts.

Unfortunately while I was carefully examining and admiring them, they sold within that time frame, lmao.

I probably wouldn't have bought one, but it just goes to show you how quick you have to be. No time to even look over what you're paying hundreds of dollars for!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc

Pretty please?
I had the same result!

Reactions: FLDRD

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I was able to get on site while they had 3 left. 1 gold smooth and 2 blasts.

Unfortunately while I was carefully examining and admiring them, they sold within that time frame, lmao.

I probably wouldn't have bought one, but it just goes to show you how quick you have to be. No time to even look over what you're paying hundreds of dollars for!!! 😂🤣😂🤣
What was the pricing?