PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
For some reason everytime I hold pub and house p. together I cannot help myself to see the beauty of a house pipe..The pub shape somehow looks unbalaced shapewise-bowl is too big for such a thin shank ,stem bent is wrong etc..Both would benefit to have a tapered stem..it just looks so much better..And smoking a house pipe is a great pleasure ..View attachment 232295
What’s the middle pipe?

Totally agree about the tapered stem. We need more tapered stems on deluxe systems.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I’m not 100% sure of the date on this yet, but I will be once I get it in my hands. I just scored this rusticated system billiard with a VERY long bone condenser on eBay. I’m really excited to get to examine this condenser. Why does every eBay seller put the stem in upside down? 😂
View attachment 232445View attachment 232446
Yeah I don’t know what the deal is with the long condensers but the straight system I got from ash had one too (although it was metal).

Not sure about the upside down stems and eBay sellers but I hope it’s a sign that they didn’t know what they had and you got a good deal 😁

jakesmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
Michigan
Well I searched far and wide for a smooth but the only one I’ve seen is the one pictured in the advertisement. I even tried waiting it out a few weeks and still no smooth… So today this little rusticated 150 showed up! IMG_5747.jpegReally great p-lip on these I hope all their p-lips start turning out the same.

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Well I searched far and wide for a smooth but the only one I’ve seen is the one pictured in the advertisement. I even tried waiting it out a few weeks and still no smooth… So today this little rusticated 150 showed up! View attachment 232632Really great p-lip on these I hope all their p-lips start turning out the same.
Most of the smooths were gone with a quickness, some of the shapes only being made in 5 or 6 smooths. There were only 4 smooth apples when the sale opened at 6pm and they were all gone in a few minutes.