Might Stick Around
Jun 8, 2023
Peterson Deluxe Classic 408 PSB

DgI2I1i.jpg

DrYNBaB.jpg

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Peterson System Deluxe XL5s, P-Lip.
I was torn between this, the Watson and the Milverton, but ultimately decided that system models were the "definitive Peterson", and that my first Peterson should therefore be a System model.
View attachment 231781
I'll definitely be buying another Peterson in the future, this is a very good pipe.
The Milverton is a personal favorite, I think it’s one of their most unique and iconic shapes. But a Deluxe System in any shape is hard to beat. Congrats

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
My second child’s birth year pipe, a rusticated system spigot 314. I think this is the first brand new pipe I had bought in 10 years so I kind of cheaped out on the finish by choosing the rusticated but the stummel shaping was superior to the other 314 system spigots available at the time.

Currently loaded with English Luxury.

IMG_6657.jpeg

NC TX ID pipeman

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 25, 2021
North Carolina,Texas,Idaho
My second child’s birth year pipe, a rusticated system spigot 314. I think this is the first brand new pipe I had bought in 10 years so I kind of cheaped out on the finish by choosing the rusticated but the stummel shaping was superior to the other 314 system spigots available at the time.

Currently loaded with English Luxury.

View attachment 231823
Some people just love spigots😉I did not know that they make p lip spigots...all of mine are fishtails which I prefer..