Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
I thought these would go fast like other releases but I guess I’ve heard a lot of people saying they don't like the new rustication.

Still 33 left:
Count me among the many, I think the new rustication looks clunky and cheap. I’m not a fan.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
I thought these would go fast like other releases but I guess I’ve heard a lot of people saying they don't like the new rustication.

Still 33 left:
Think at least part of it has to do with poor advertising. Unless you follow PPN or get the smoking pipes.eu emails you wouldn’t know they limited to 75 or part the Charles Peterson collection. No mention of them on Facebook or Instagram. No mention of being part of the CP collection on the pages at smoking pipes.eu. Even the description of them on the site is standard copy about the Premier System. Very poor job by a number of people along the line.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Think at least part of it has to do with poor advertising. Unless you follow PPN or get the smoking pipes.eu emails you wouldn’t know they limited to 75 or part the Charles Peterson collection. No mention of them on Facebook or Instagram. No mention of being part of the CP collection on the pages at smoking pipes.eu. Even the description of them on the site is standard copy about the Premier System. Very poor job by a number of people along the line.
Ah that makes sense. Well I'm not too bummed since it allowed me to get mine.

Reactions: RustiePyles CPG

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
I’ve posted both pipes in this thread. But here’s a picture of them together, but 100 years apart.

The Bulldog is an 1898, which is the first year of the PLip.

The X61 is from 1998 and marks the Centenary of the PLip

View attachment 223230View attachment 223231
You just need one from 1988 now, think that was the year for the Dublin Millennial pipes…or have you got an few already?