PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
The conversation started on Mark Irwin's Peterson Pipe Notes blog.

Haha, I remember reading about it and procrastinated! These pipes look better than I imagined they would!

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
System XL315 Sandblast.
View attachment 181393
Loved my XL315 for how it hangs, but it found a new home for how it smokes.

Allthough i'm not in the market for a new briar this or the coming year, but I really like the new released Deluxe System Natural @ smokingpipes.eu . Maybe a coincidence, but they almost only have pipes in the S format, whee little flake pipes.

002-172-13255.9746.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa

Allthough i'm not in the market for a new briar this or the coming year, but I really like the new released Deluxe System Natural @ smokingpipes.eu . Maybe a coincidence, but they almost only have pipes in the S format, whee little flake pipes.

View attachment 181528
I’ve fallen prey to a little 20s that is making its way across the pond!

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay
I located a Peterson K&P (Book of) Kells XL 90, so it is having its first go with my first go of GL Pease Bankside. Blend is interesting. We saw what they let you see of the Book of Kells last summer on our trip, so it seemed a “must” to have one. View attachment 182169
Book of Kells? Kells line of pipes? I'm interested, please do tell more!

Piping Rooster

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2022
Champa Bay

Grabbed an 11s. Not a huge fan of the new rustication but this natural finish actually looks decent. natty rust.jpg

Ksigel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2021
Connecticut
I think the pipe club is either defunct or nearly so.I can't find their website anymore.Foggy I think passed a couple of years ago
Maybe it’s time to start something.
Mark Irwin’s pipe notes are a great resource but it doesn’t really provide the person to person environment

Reactions: seanv