PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2016
There were air pillows but the tins had no wrapping so they bounced on each other and these particular tins are pretty thin. It’s like they only have 3 sizes of box.

A few months ago I placed on order for stuff I knew was on backorder, but damn, a week later my free calendar showed up in one of those room air conditioner size boxes they use. By its lonesome. Surrounded by dozens of air pillows.

Oct 7, 2016
Mine were intact too despite the banging around. I see no glue on mine though?
No glue I see on the one I opened. No Chocolate tin aroma. No country of origin statement on the tin. No importer sticker. Strange looking white square on the bottom right where maybe some of this (required? @woodsroad ? ) info was meant to be placed? 5394586F-A985-42F2-86CE-BFBE84263400.jpeg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
The chocolate seems more directly on the flake. The cardboard smells odd.

try smelling some flakes out of the tin... because I initially thought the same thing. “Chocolate? These guys are crazy”

and you’re right it has none if that info. Only a 1/2 inch tall warning line on the bottom label.

Oct 7, 2016
The chocolate seems more directly on the flake. The cardboard smells odd.

try smelling some flakes out of the tin... because I initially thought the same thing. “Chocolate? These guys are crazy”

and you’re right it has none if that info. Only a 1/2 inch tall warning line on the bottom label.
I already had. Nada on the Chocolate. Will smoke some tomorrow.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
It’s pretty light but it’s there IMO.
I honestly bet that it’s #27. 2nd review describes it exactly as I see this one. Soon to smoke it we’ll see.

Reactions: artvandelay007

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Yes. Very faint Lakeland comes through 2nd half of bowl.

first half, bready and figgy.

Reactions: dcon
Status
Not open for further replies.