PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Best thread on the Internet. And I believe the initials stand for Fix Or Repair Daily (he said after parking his F150).
F-150’s rule. I had a 1995. Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of guys here.

Keep your ear close to the ground—I just got word that my honey’d-up-Cob has departed Shermnatman’s sticky, weinerschmitzel-lickin-fingers and is in the care of the US postal system.

More to follow...

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
What! Is he ok? What have you heard? Was it covid related? Accident? What?
Cosmic! Lol!
Your inner old-woman-peakin-out-her curtains -with-a-phone-in-her-hand appeared for a moment there! Jeez!

Finnian3, quite understandably —enjoying this epic five page post, chock full of banter and laced with a few harmless obscenites...makes the innocent observation that we haven’t heard from Sherm sticky-fingers Natman in a while, and you.. not only have Sherm listed as deceased, but provide us with various possible cause(s) of Sherm’s death ?

Now, If anything, the old bastard suffered anaphylaxis from ingesting copious amounts of wild North American ? honey; likely choking happily whilst whittling away his remaining hours finger-banging innocent new Cobs.

Yet you missed that one?

Alex, I’l take virus or hit by a car while smokin his Brigham for $500.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
What! Is he ok? What have you heard? Was it covid related? Accident? What?
Cosmic! Lol!
Your inner old-woman-peakin-out-her curtains -with-a-phone-in-her-hand appeared for a moment there! Jeez!
Any of you guys remember nosy-neighbor, Mrs. Kravitz, from the Television-series: Bewitched
comic_kr.jpg
'Cosmic Kravitz' :LOL: