PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
I can just see this bag making the rounds to forum members for years to come. It still wouldn't dry out though.:LOL:
Either that or a little bit slipped in shared samples of other blends. “Funny, I didn’t notice a minty flavor.” You can probably on put in one little ribbon before the scent permeates out of the package.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Am I the only one tempted to throw a sample of this in with my next order?
Morbid curiosity getting the best of me again...
I will send you some if you want. ?
the only use I could see for it would be to throw a pinch in a blend you feel like could benefit from some mint. On its own it’s brutal. My whole face was cold... if I smoked more I was seriously afraid it was all I would taste the rest of the day. The two charring lights lingered for hours

@Richmond B. Funkenhouser you smoke menthols right? Wanna try some crazy pipe tobacco? ?

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I will send you some if you want. ?
the only use I could see for it would be to throw a pinch in a blend you feel like could benefit from some mint. On its own it’s brutal. My whole face was cold... if I smoked more I was seriously afraid it was all I would taste the rest of the day. The two charring lights lingered for hours

@Richmond B. Funkenhouser you smoke menthols right? Wanna try some crazy pipe tobacco? ?

I smoked some before... Burnt my sinuses out.

Status
Not open for further replies.