PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
All this is giving me the heebie jeebies, someone out there likes this stuff and buys it and smokes it and just...has no idea. No idea at all. Not about the tobacco, the track suits, the VWs, nothing. This is like a blend for people who like Art Garfunkel but hate Paul Simon.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
All this is giving me the heebie jeebies, someone out there likes this stuff and buys it and smokes it and just...has no idea. No idea at all. Not about the tobacco, the track suits, the VWs, nothing. This is like a blend for people who like Art Garfunkel but hate Paul Simon.

To be fair, I do actually think there is a place in the world for Frosty Mint. I honestly think it could be used as a solid addition to blends that someone felt needed a mint characteristic. That said, I have no idea how to blend tobacco correctly, and even the thought of throwing a pinch of it into a jar with something else, shaking it occasionally for a few months, and then lighting it up is still terrifying. I'm sure it'd do the job of giving it that characteristic, but as @BROBS said, it takes forever to dry, so I can't help but wonder if when you finally did have a bowl of your new creation, you may revisit this overwhelming experience when the ember hit a piece of that pinch you tossed into the jar with good intentions.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
You’re right they are missing out.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
To be fair, I do actually think there is a place in the world for Frosty Mint. I honestly think it could be used as a solid addition to blends that someone felt needed a mint characteristic. That said, I have no idea how to blend tobacco correctly, and even the thought of throwing a pinch of it into a jar with something else, shaking it occasionally for a few months, and then lighting it up is still terrifying. I'm sure it'd do the job of giving it that characteristic, but as @BROBS said, it takes forever to dry, so I can't help but wonder if when you finally did have a bowl of your new creation, you may revisit this overwhelming experience when the ember hit a piece of that pinch you tossed into the jar with good intentions.
Yeah I mean a pound of tobacco may need only 1 chunk of this shit.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Yeah I mean a pound of tobacco may need only 1 chunk of this shit.

And then he calls my gift 'shit.' I tell you, the audacity of people these days... I mean, you can see how highly I regarded the blend. I had so many to choose from to use as packing material/padding in the package I sent you and I chose that one specifically for the job.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
And then he calls my gift 'shit.' I tell you, the audacity of people these days... I mean, you can see how highly I regarded the blend. I had so many to choose from to use as packing material/padding in the package I sent you and I chose that one specifically for the job.
Shit is a general term, not a bad one. Everything I own is a form of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.