Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Aug 14, 2012
He was a Crusty Bastard, but if he liked you it was good, no like not good. When he sent me a pipe, beautiful Dinhill prince and lots of tobbaco I told him I didn’t ask for that. His reply Shut up and enjoy, My Kind Of Guy, Mauive sorry for for loss, he was my favorite.
Bruce and I would email each other, he asked me about his move out of the city. After the move he had let his drivers license expire and without his wife at the home he didn’t know what he would do, he sent me a pipe, asked about a vechile that was rellable, told him my daughter had a Ford Expedition with over 200,000 Miles on it. He was in a quandary, no drivers license, couldn’t get around. I told him Drive the damn thing Bruce, if they stop you mumble like a senile old ?, they will let you go. He called me later and thanked me, he was driving into town, observing the speed limit and driving safe like I told him. Every once in a while I got a naked lady in the mail, moziac drawings, we would bullshit about his camera shop, the World, NY City, I was the sounding board. He was a decent man.

69585171_10156104732896504_4942710838831087616_n.jpg