PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Other than a few aged tins I haven't bought any tobacco since 2019 when I bought 20 tins of the aged 2013 Capstan Gold Ready Rubbed. Before that in 2018 I bought 43 3.5 oz tins of Savinelli Doblone d"Oro. They had a great sale at 15.36 per 3.5 oz tins. I plan on testing the Savinelli when it hits 6 years old to see how it is.
I really miss getting all kinds of packages in the mail.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Buffered up my cellar for Aylesbury Sir John's Flake Virginia by ordering 15 tins between SP and Watch City. In order to hit the min shipping levels, I added 2 tins of MB Virginia No. 1, 1 tin of MB Virginia Flake, 3 tins of Capstan Gold and some pipe cleaners. The handling and delivery performance of both SP and Watch City is just consistently excellent.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Here are my recent TAD purchases. The Birds of a Feather tins thanks to ultralightlunter and the others via The Country Squire. Pretty excited to try all of these, but give the weather turning cold, I may wait until spring to pop them open.
View attachment 182257
I hear you bout spring on some them lighter blends but that there Solani ABF can be a good friend to warm the soul on a cold winters night

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
Buffered up my cellar for Aylesbury Sir John's Flake Virginia by ordering 15 tins between SP and Watch City. In order to hit the min shipping levels, I added 2 tins of MB Virginia No. 1, 1 tin of MB Virginia Flake, 3 tins of Capstan Gold and some pipe cleaners. The handling and delivery performance of both SP and Watch City is just consistently excellent.
Was happy to grab a handful of Sir John's during that sale as well, man it's been a while since I've bought any of that.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
I hear you bout spring on some them lighter blends but that there Solani ABF can be a good friend to warm the soul on a cold winters night
Upon closer examination ( nice pipe collection btw) I see it’s the Solani Virginia , ignore me , but do invest in some dark for the winter preferably HH Bold Kentucky really keeps the chill off…

Status
Not open for further replies.