PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
Just place the order!! The samplers are great!!
Agree! I blew up peretti, watch city, wilke and ken Byron last week. I didn’t post pics because they wouldn’t do justice, but I felt like it was time for me to move on from tins and cellar bulk and see what some of these highly praised blenders are creating. I haven’t received my credit card statement yet but I’m sure it was all worth it. My house smells amazing with all these blends. Love the Peretti paint can aesthetic too. I never thought I would buy expensive NOS but I also bought this at a not-terrible price:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 14
Agree! I blew up peretti, watch city, wilke and ken Byron last week. I didn’t post pics because they wouldn’t do justice, but I felt like it was time for me to move on from tins and cellar bulk and see what some of these highly praised blenders are creating. I haven’t received my credit card statement yet but I’m sure it was all worth it. My house smells amazing with all these blends. Love the Peretti paint can aesthetic too. I never thought I would buy expensive NOS but I also bought this at a not-terrible price:
Temptor!!! Temptors all!!!

I do love the paint cans as well but they won’t last in my very very dry climate so to jars it will go!

Skink

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
Wilke and Ken Byron are my next stops to order from. No Peretti paint cans on this order, decided to try a wide variety of 1oz samples instead. Well, except for the Thanksgiving Day...... How did you leave out the Country Squire? You might have to rack up a few more points on that credit card.

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
Wilke and Ken Byron are my next stops to order from. No Peretti paint cans on this order, decided to try a wide variety of 1oz samples instead. Well, except for the Thanksgiving Day...... How did you leave out the Country Squire? You might have to rack up a few more points on that credit card.
I started to fill up a cart at country squire but then began to feel tired of shopping so I dumped it. I’m sure I’ll eventually order some of their blends too. Next time TAD strikes, whenever that may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.