Status
Not open for further replies.

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
View attachment 187039

Gift to myself.

Like the Cringle Flake so much I grabbed a few tins, and I couldn’t say no to more 1792 Flake. Been years since I could get any and that was a great bowl to have yesterday after work.
My brain keeps whispering that I need another box of the 1792. Problem is, I amassed 1.5lbs b/w the box and the tins I ordered over the last month. Realistically, I don't NEED any more of it. However, the succubus that is my brain keeps whispering such naughty things in my ear about getting just one.more.box.

Signed: Mr. "I don't have a problem, YOU have a problem. I can quit at any time"

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
My brain keeps whispering that I need another box of the 1792. Problem is, I amassed 1.5lbs b/w the box and the tins I ordered over the last month. Realistically, I don't NEED any more of it. However, the succubus that is my brain keeps whispering such naughty things in my ear about getting just one.more.box.

Signed: Mr. "I don't have a problem, YOU have a problem. I can quit at any time"
Better go for it, hard telling how many boxes are left and for how long

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016

I actually ordered 1 more box last night because I never get to buy this stuff when it drops, so the FUD got me again :LOL:

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
I actually ordered 1 more box last night because I never get to buy this stuff when it drops, so the FUD got me again :LOL:
I may or may not have done something like what you wrote above. I cannot confirm nor deny that I did and if you tell anyone I did, I will tell them I definitely maybe thought about doing just that thing, but perhaps might have purchased something.

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Yes cracked it and tried it, waited a day as not to be rash and tried it again and said the heck with it and ordered 10 more, that should hold me for the 2022 version 😂
Part of me wants to open a tin and try it. The other part of me is screaming for more Visions of Celine Dion and 1792 flake. The brain wants what the brain wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.