Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Totally forgot i picked these up from @jmsmitty6 Just arrived. Now i am seriously never buying anymore tobacco…seriously. I mean it. I really mean it this time!!!!
View attachment 186937
Glad they got to you safe and sound. You haven't even seen what I plan to sell after the holidays so how can you say that you aren't going to buy more????

Have a great day,

Jason

originalnutcracker

Can't Leave
Feb 26, 2018
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I agree to watch the kids over the weekend so my wife could visit with friends. Told her I would take payment in the form of tobacco because she was close to Chesapeake Pipes and Cigars. Got a nice assortment. Some stuff I probably wouldn’t have bought but I’m not complaining!
View attachment 186890
I’d say she’s a keeper and you were well remunerated!

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Ok, that made me laugh.
I guess the way I worded it one may have misunderstood. Can’t figure out their dating code scheme…? Not straight forward like other companies.
I wrote the Dec 22 date to Mark when I received it.
Yeah, the K&K date codes are different. You're looking at that A/E/J/V code, more info on decoding it here:

Ehh. You'll have to follow the link to YouTube and fast-forward to the 14:31 mark.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Ok, that made me laugh.
I guess the way I worded it one may have misunderstood. Can’t figure out their dating code scheme…? Not straight forward like other companies.
I wrote the Dec 22 date to Mark when I received it.
All good...I wasn't trying to be obnoxious/unhelpful (I swear!). Actually, I also picked up a tin of this on my last TAD order from SP, chiefly because I do see Mark enjoying it repeatedly on the WAYS thread. My SOP for all VAs is to let 'em age, and this one's no exception.

Reactions: FurCoat
Status
Not open for further replies.