PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Liked Scarecrow so much, I went back for 4 more. Added a tin of Cloud Hopper, 4 tins of Creeper of the Corn and 8oz of Crooner. I'll probably bite on Atalaya, but that may be my last purchase. The excise tax exceeded the sales tax. I have more than I'll be able to smoke in my lifetime.

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Liked Scarecrow so much, I went back for 4 more. Added a tin of Cloud Hopper, 4 tins of Creeper of the Corn and 8oz of Crooner. I'll probably bite on Atalaya, but that may be my last purchase. The excise tax exceeded the sales tax. I have more than I'll be able to smoke in my lifetime.
I am waiting for my cold to go away before I try Scarecrow. It smells very sweet. I saw one review where the guy said it smelled and tasted of candy corn. I can kinda see what he is saying, but still excited to try it. I am not huge on aros, so we will see how it goes. I am glad to hear that people are digging it. Let us know how the Creeper of the Corn is. I have enough tobacco to last me a few years at this point. Certainly not the 500lbs I have seen cited in other posts.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I am waiting for my cold to go away before I try Scarecrow. It smells very sweet. I saw one review where the guy said it smelled and tasted of candy corn. I can kinda see what he is saying, but still excited to try it. I am not huge on aros, so we will see how it goes. I am glad to hear that people are digging it. Let us know how the Creeper of the Corn is. I have enough tobacco to last me a few years at this point. Certainly not the 500lbs I have seen cited in other posts.
I'm not a big fan of aro's either but Scarecrow is very well done. I get a smell of spiked eggnog. I got Creeper because the toppings sounded interesting. I'll keep you posted.
I'm nowhere near 500 pounds but if I live another 30 years I'd have to smoke over half a pound a month.

ChonkyTonks

Jul 14, 2022
Philly
I'm not a big fan of aro's either but Scarecrow is very well done. I get a smell of spiked eggnog. I got Creeper because the toppings sounded interesting. I'll keep you posted.
I'm nowhere near 500 pounds but if I live another 30 years I'd have to smoke over half a pound a month.
You had me at spiked eggnog. :)

Skink

Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
More PAD than TAD today. 2013 Nording Hunting Fox sister pipes. Both unsmoked.1 smooth and 1 semi rusticated. Both ordered on the same day from different sides of the country within minutes of each other, both arrived today by the same mail carrier. Decided to obtain them being we share the same name. (Male fox are referred to as Todd) Plus, being made by Nording, I know they will be good smokers.
PXL_20221006_193219328.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Havent had the dark cherry but I’ve had the other two and they were freaking great. KBV is awesome. You’re in for treat. I’m hugging your mail lady for you.
I kind of forgot I went a little nuts on the KBV and she brought more today, lol. Enjoying the Candy Apples now. Really good. So far the one thing that sticks out FWIW is out of the pouch the two blends I’ve tried have needed little or no drying time. Interesting to me, anyway.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Brown Bogie Aromatic & Aniseed Brown Twist.
Despite settling on Rum Twist years ago, felt the urge to try something new. Brown Bogie wasn’t bad, just disappointing. The unscented works better for me. Aniseed Twist, different story altogether. Delightful savoury rather than sweet tasting twist. A big surprise to me & a new found ‘stonewall’ classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.