PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Nah, a bit away. Sweden :)
Lucky for me being a HU fan.
Unlucky for me also being a Hearth&Home and GL Pease fan....
This post brings excellent perspective. I know i find myself lamenting certain tobaccos from overseas that are hard to obtain regularly here in the US. Seldomly consider all of the excellent and readily available blends we have here that people in other countries may struggle to obtain. One man's Gawith is another man's Pease.

DedHed Piper

Might Stick Around
Dec 28, 2019
Sweden
This post brings excellent perspective. I know i find myself lamenting certain tobaccos from overseas that are hard to obtain regularly here in the US. Seldomly consider all of the excellent and readily available blends we have here that people in other countries may struggle to obtain. One man's Gawith is another man's Pease.
Yes, it's an unlucky affair, this.
Regulations and big business. It's not hard for, let's say Big Tech Or Big Pharma to spread their wares around the world, but tobacco, nah. Dangerous!

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
E1D841F1-7FD2-4960-9371-89DB3F555238.jpeg

I gave in to the sale.

5 tins of Doblone.
I plan on revisiting Opening Night, I still have some 2015 tins in the cellar but I do not want to disturb their slumber. Never tried Union Square and I probably won’t be smoking it for at least a few years so those VA’s have plenty of time to do their thang

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Decided to make a trip to my local B&M came home with these. Gots to support our local shops right!!

@jaytex969 we were talking about you in there.

2D1C6738-8FDF-41F9-906A-2437BEC9B95F.jpeg

I absolutely love Pembroke and my cellar stash is running low so I was happy to see this! This is the season I love smoking it in too, when the air is crisp Pembroke smokes like a dream. Not a big fanboy of the latest Balkan Sobranie but if not comparing it to the original I think it’s an excellent Balkan!

(For reals now... no more buying for me, bad Hawky, bad!)

Status
Not open for further replies.