PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Good to hear. This is my test run, I saw that it was blended by Jeremy Reeves so I'm pretty sure I'll like it and if I do I'm going to order a bunch more to cellar.
Jeremy Reeves has turned out to be quite a good blender. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve tried from him. He’s been adding a lot of new and exciting blends to the C&D line up. I have to admit, I wasn’t too sure about him when he assumed the position but he’s definitely proven himself.

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jeremy Reeves has turned out to be quite a good blender. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve tried from him. He’s been adding a lot of new and exciting blends to the C&D line up. I have to admit, I wasn’t too sure about him when he assumed the position but he’s definitely proven himself.
Bijou is one of my favourite blends, and at about 1/2 through a tin of Savinelli 140th Anniversary I think he may be a genius.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Bijou is one of my favourite blends, and at about 1/2 through a tin of Savinelli 140th Anniversary I think he may be a genius.
Man I love those blends too! Glad to hear you like the 140! I’m just getting into it myself and I’m smitten. I got a bunch more tins on the way and a few more sitting in the cellar. I don’t know what took me so long to try this one, I knew I was going to like it... maybe that’s what I was afraid of? :LOL:

alexnc

Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
Plus he's a nice guy, he returned my email that was praise + questions to answer my questions

Spinkle

Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Man I love those blends too! Glad to hear you like the 140! I’m just getting into it myself and I’m smitten. I got a bunch more tins on the way and a few more sitting in the cellar. I don’t know what took me so long to try this one, I knew I was going to like it... maybe that’s what I was afraid of? :LOL:
I’ve been zeroing in on blends to cellar and Bijou is already “deep” for me but my next order is going to be probably 5 tins of the Savinelli and if I like it multiples of the Speakeasy. When Sunbear came out a few weeks ago I bought six knowing that I’ll like it just because it has his name on it. I guess I am a groupie, but I’ve also found that the Bob Runowski blends seem to speak to me as well.

• Love
Reactions: LOREN and hawky454

DedHed Piper

Might Stick Around
Dec 28, 2019
Sweden
Got me something from Germany.
The Cervante is a limited (yeah, seems HU ended up there as well) burley tobacco, that I need to try out.
Plumcake is new for me and the rest just to add to the cellar.

The W.O Larsen is the standard gift from Estervals.

118581436_10157422658662023_3079762422399647556_o.jpg

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Ok, I said I wasn’t going to buy any tobacco this month, and damned if SP didn’t start selling bulk D&R! ?

Picked up:
2 oz each of Two Timer (tin, they didn’t have this one as bulk), Penhooker, Cockstrong, Rimboche AP, Rimboche AB, Picayune, and 2 oz of MacBaren ODF RR, and 4 oz of C&D Habana Daydream. And a new cob (Rob Roy straight).

Status
Not open for further replies.