PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Thanks to the kind efforts of a forum member [who has asked not to be identified by forum name so thank you Jay, much appreciated] 1lb of Count Pulaski just arrived at my front door.

Included was a gifted pouch of Prince Albert [When he heard the only OTC I've tried is Carter Hall, which I like, he said I've got to try PA]

As many of you are aware, the cost of tobacco here is outrageous [over $120aud for 50g]
So every pound that arrives unscathed is like gold.

Although I do like to order untried blends, Count Pulaski is a favourite.
I'm as happy as a pig in mud. puffy

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Well, don't know how the back end of 2020 has been for the rest of you but it's been rather kind to me, at least from a tobacco perspective. 5lbs have made it to my door. [Which basically means that my modest stash is safe from dwindling for another year]

Came home from taking my German Shepherd for his daily run and there was a parcel waiting at my door.

1lb of Jesse's own. puffy

A 4noggins blend of Virginia, Maryland, oriental/Turkish, Latakia and Perique.
All that leaf yet it's rated as mild by most reviewers.

It sounded perfect for a first bowl of the day with my morning mugs of Liptons tea.

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
First order with TAK (Tabak aus Kiel). Practically around the corner for me in DK and took just 3 days to get here. Some of the usually recommended stuff was not available now, so went for:
  • TAK S& Danish 100gr
  • TAK 16/5 Der Neue 200gr
  • TAK Old Louisiana Mixture 100 gr
  • TAK Little Snake 100gr
  • 50gr St Bruno Ready Rubbed (usually not available around here as ready rubbed)
  • SG FVF 2x 50gr
  • Peterson Navy Rolls 50gr
Happy xmas smoking!

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
First order with TAK (Tabak aus Kiel). Practically around the corner for me in DK and took just 3 days to get here. Some of the usually recommended stuff was not available now, so went for:
  • TAK S& Danish 100gr
  • TAK 16/5 Der Neue 200gr
  • TAK Old Louisiana Mixture 100 gr
  • TAK Little Snake 100gr
  • 50gr St Bruno Ready Rubbed (usually not available around here as ready rubbed)
  • SG FVF 2x 50gr
  • Peterson Navy Rolls 50gr
Happy xmas smoking!
I placed a large TAK order two weeks ago. I'm awaiting shipping updates anxiously as I live in the USA. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.