3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa

DonutLuvr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
Butler County, Ohio
- 2 oz of Walnut, branded from The Wharf tobacconist about 45 minutes from me. Really not sure if they mixed it or rebranded it but it smelled really good. It doesn’t smoke like it smells though. Been my experience with aros and it was also soooo goopy. 1.5 hour dry did nothing. May need to set it out a week ?

- 4 2 oz tins of Mississippi River SR in the mail. I just can’t say no to it when the price is right.

I believe my purchases are done for this year unless something catches my eyes or I can trade for some more Cringle Flake ?

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Some Chatham Manor and some Carter Hall to compare it to because everyone says CM is a match to CH. I'm not sure that's true after trying them side by side for the last few days, but they are close. Problem is, I'm not much of an aromatic guy, I just like CH every once in a while to change things up somewhat, but seems like CM has more flavor but you can taste the tobacco in CH better. On the flip side, CH does have a slightly greater chemical taste to it relative to CM, but I always think aromatics taste like chemicals to some extent anyway. Overall, I won't say that CM is a match for CH, they just seem like two blends that are both pretty good as far as aromatics go, and both different but with flavors that overlap.

Status
Not open for further replies.