PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
The Estervals shipment landed yesterday. A relatively quick 16 day turnaround.

HU Louisiana Broken Flake
HU Dark Moor
Salty Dogs
and (more) HU Director’s Cut

Really, I am done now forever.
For sure.
Probably.

View attachment 15933
Let us know what you think of the Dark Moor when you try it. I've been really curious about that one.

This week I ordered a pound of GH Brown Flake Unscented. Almost done stockpiling this one for now. I also got some 3Ps and Ken Byron Samsun and Delilah to try, like them both.

kylef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2018
Cape Ann, MA USA
My first order from Watch City. Now I know I'm in the same state--but still, I ordered it before noon, chose the cheapest shipping, and it was in my mailbox the NEXT DAY!

Two ounces each of Nor'easter and Quint's Own. I tried Quint's Own and really liked it. From the description and smell, I think Nor'easter is going to be very similar to Peretti's Cambridge Flake, which is a favorite of mine, so I suspect I'll love it.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Sutliff Ready Rubbed 1oz
C&D Oriental Silk 1oz
C&D Bayou Morning 1oz
C&D Byantium 1oz
C&D Sunset Harbor Flake 2oz
Carter Hall 1.5oz Pouch
Sir Walter Raligh 1.5oz Pouch

Also ordered
Brigham System Sandblasted 03 Billiard
Brigham 8-pack Rock Maple Filters
Brigham Reamer
BJ Long Pipe Cleaners Bristle 80 pack (2)

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Sorry about that, I am not sure what to expect with his blends. I ordered some overdrive to try and hope it lives up to the hype.
I think you guys will dig it. I'm not over the moon about everything I've tried from him, but it's all quality stuff. Samsun and Delilah is my favorite so far, followed by VEO. BMP isn't really my thing, but I can see the appeal.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Gawith Hoggarth & Co. "Scotch Flake" 500g
Gawith Hoggarth & Co. "Sweet Coconut Twist" 12oz
Gawith Hoggarth & Co. "Sweet Rum Twist" 4oz

If I disappear over the next few days, it isn't voluntary. My wife will have killed me for buying to much tobacco. Prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law and split up my meger stash.

grumpyoltroll

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 14, 2018
Gawith Hoggarth & Co. "Scotch Flake" 500g
Gawith Hoggarth & Co. "Sweet Coconut Twist" 12oz
Gawith Hoggarth & Co. "Sweet Rum Twist" 4oz

If I disappear over the next few days, it isn't voluntary. My wife will have killed me for buying to much tobacco. Prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law and split up my meger stash.
Nah, I will defend her and payment will be your all your stash. Sorry brother but one does what he needs to do for more tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.