PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
The Germain’s? There was a drop over the past few weeks. I got all of that from Tobacco Pipes.Sign up for notifications there and Smoking Pipes. If you can make a shipping buddy you can get all you want from the UK. A lot more expensive and not in tins...if that matters.
Thanks for the heads up, I was signed up but I guess I was like #54724639164, so I didn't get the email!

Thanks again..it's nice to see that they dropped!

Reactions: 3rdguy
Jun 23, 2019
I guess this particular New Year's Resolution lasted alllllmost a week...

oE2odRnl.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
For the second time this month.
8oz Esoterica Pembroke
8oz Esoterica And So To Bed

On top of that, I added
Hearth & Home Magnum Opus 1.75 Ounce Tin Qty 4
War Horse Bar 1.75 Ounce Tin Qty 2
Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Special Reserve 4 Ounce Tin Qty 3
Hearth & Home Fusilier's Ration 1.75 Ounce Tin Qty 2

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Not really TAD pickups but I visited Harris (Cigarmaster) today for 3 or 4 hours. He showed me a lot of his cellar which made me a bit green with envy. So much 10 year old plus tobacco, tin after tin after tin, unreal. He gifted me 2 tins from 2012, Rotary Navy Flake and Astley's No 44. Plus smoked bowls of his 10 plus years old Stonehaven and Orlik DFK. Believe it or not, I liked the DFK a bit better although both were Nirvana smokes. I'm going to be here for awhile, hope to visit with my old friend a few more times before departing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't stock up on tins or other packages of tobacco, just a few different ones at a time. My latest order was one tub of Granger. I polished off a 14 oz. tub a few years ago, and I decided to put it in my stash again. Despite my modest acquisitions, I still accumulate more than I smoke, so it is somewhat hard to panic about running out. A faint hint of scarcity may make it more appetizing. I know this isn't the Forums way, but that is how it seems to work for me. "Original" Dunhill blends and some McClelland await me.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I recently acquired a bunch of Watch City Cigar and IRC blends to try out. IRC 3 Star Green, Grey, Dutch, Banner-Lite, Affinity, International, and KoKo.
Watch City 558 Flake, Crumb Cut Deluxe, Stubbs' Pipe, Watch City Flake, and something else not coming to mind right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.