PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
I'm fine with it. If it keeps the companies making the products I like, all the better.
Side note: we have plenty of hipsters where I live. Oddly I haven't seen any of them with pipes. We are the home of Eaux Claires Festival (see the beer glass in my signature picture), which is hipster central. The Eaux Claires Festival is so hipster, this year they didn't even announce the acts that were playing. If you wanted to find out who was playing, you had to show up.

molach95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2017
@anthonyrosenthal74 ... I'm actually wearing suspenders with a curly moustache right now, smoking a cob. I can't help it, I just turned into a stereotype somehow.

molach95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 19, 2017
@Cosmic - I certainly do, that's why I'm smoking this cherry black cavendish aromatic in a cob. Don't want to ghost the good ones now, do we?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
@Cosmic - I certainly do, that's why I'm smoking this cherry black cavendish aromatic in a cob. Don't want to ghost the good ones now, do we?
That's why I smoke CB Grape in a Dunhill. The cobs are for the good stuff.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
On this topic I will give major props to Brian Levine and everyone involved with the Pipes Radio show. He does a GREAT job interviewing pipe makers and tobacco blenders from all walks of life and varying ages. He keeps it all about pipes and tobacco for all to enjoy.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
That's why I smoke CB Grape in a Dunhill. The cobs are for the good stuff.
I heard he only smokes Esoterica in his cobs...and maybe some BF every now and then.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Anyone who wants to enjoy a pipe loaded with tobacco is fine with me. That's the substance. The rest is style.
Enough said. :puffy:

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I may not be the Millennials' biggest fan, but how do the Baby Boomers get to destroy an entire country, pretend they made it "better", and not get any blowback?
Actually, I think you can thank Johnson and MacArthur (who were not Baby Boomers) and the lies they told the US Citizens, during the Viet Nam war, for sending this Country in a completely different direction. Granted, the Baby Boomers did little to right the ship.

M

Actually, I think you can thank Johnson and MacArthur (who were not Baby Boomers) and the lies they told the US Citizens, during the Viet Nam war, for sending this Country in a completely different direction. Granted, the Baby Boomers did little to right the ship.
:clap:

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
MacArthur or McNamara? Usually when I think of egregious liars from the Vietnam era, I think of Bob instead of Douglas. But either way, you're right. I was thinking specifically of my old nemesis, the hippies, who spent their entitled youth destroying the social fabric of the country, then as a special bonus, all decided to go back to school and then ruin the economy and the justice system as finance swine and lawyers.

Jan 8, 2013
Acronyms always throw me off. What is IBTL warren?
In Before The Lock. Once people start talking politics, it's always a downhill slide before the mods have to come in and shut the thread down.

M

I was thinking specifically of my old nemesis, the hippies, who spent their entitled youth destroying the social fabric of the country, then as a special bonus, all decided to go back to school and then ruin the economy and the justice system as finance swine and lawyers.

:clap:
Definitely the justice system.
I think this thread is destined for closure? Get your comments in while you can.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Lex, I apologize in advance if I get your thread closed. Not my intention. I agree with your assessment on hipsters smoking pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.