Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Here's baron's Ducati.
Ducati.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
The only thing I wish could be different is I miss the dry clutch sound, but the new slipper clutch on the Ducs is probably better, performance-wise.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
If there's anyone in the world who doesn't like motorcycles, that Bonnie would change their mind quick.
BAD ASS.

swilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2011
I wish I had a motorcycle, I've been a bit on and off with my interest in them (either I'm feeling adventurous or feeling conservative). Most certainly my parents would forbid it... but we'll see what happens in a couple years. I guess my dream motorcycle at this moment would be a Honda CBR250R.
I found an interesting youtube video on 2011 motogp crashes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yvueqAXHzk&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Go to 1:50. It's hilarious.
-Swilly

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sedMDR79jKo/T2ewafCvlKI/AAAAAAAAAX8/hSUyaNyGUU4/s1600/FXDX.jpg
FXDX.jpg

Here's my 2004 FXDX

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
Thanks for the vid swilly. Those crashes don't look too painful. Actually they look kind of fun skidding along like that.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
With the proper gear and know how you can come to a stop safely off the bike. However I have a friend of a friend who lost his life on the racetrack. He got caught up in the guy's bike right next to him when he went down. I saw a lot of similar close calls in that video. They do make it look almost fun though.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I think I got a glimpse of the future....
BikerBabe-1.png

You can fill in who on this forum this may be in 20 years from now :rofl:

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice VTX Dunringill. Honda makes a great machine. I had a 600 Shadow for a couple years. The only thing I didn't like about it was the 4-speed. Nice for in town but no 5th gear for open road sucked.
Baron -Yep if I lived down south I'd be riding all year too although this past fall I was riding clear up till January thanks to the warmer conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.