PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's the tango, and we are too close. It's social distancing. We though you said it was mandatory social dancing.

Reactions: docpierce

docpierce

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2020
My buddy Mark wrote, "(people) refusing to take a short break in creating and consuming unneeded quantities of often unneeded products while slaving for a parasitic elite toward genetic extinction, all while risking the lives of familial patriarchs/matriarchs in the short term".

Reactions: Dallas Wynn

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
My buddy Mark wrote, "(people) refusing to take a short break in creating and consuming unneeded quantities of often unneeded products while slaving for a parasitic elite toward genetic extinction, all while risking the lives of familial patriarchs/matriarchs in the short term".
Most humans are weak, undisciplined, and hopelessly addicted to servitude. Without masters most would be utterly lost and damned to an early grave. I try to remain hidden away, out of the paths of the general population. I await the hour in which they awaken en masse to revolt and cast off the illusions keeping them blinded and enslaved but, I doubt that time will ever come. Screenshot_20200331-183318_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.