PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Even though I am sure social distancing is proper....blah blah blah, I am very curious the constitutionality of "lock downs" when our right to peaceably assemble is unalienable. I am perfectly content in isolation, as it is my normal habit but, my anti-authority itch is flaring up again.
That's why they want a 'crisis': because, well, Rahm said it, "you can do lots of things you were not able to do before".

Now, they're tracking you through your phone: not only that but actively accessing all the contents of your device by means of 'health' apps. This is what Canada's gov't's COVID-19 app does:

Coronaspyapp.jpg

And those are only the 'permissions' they're telling you about. I wish the above screenshot were a meme, but sadly it ain't. Needless to say, nobody should be downloading that shit onto their phones: that trojan horse compromises not just the user, but his contacts too, because snoopers can read text message conversations and keep tabs on third parties.

Of course, there are some with the attitude of "Well, I'm not doing anything illegal, so why not? You're just being paranoid. Don a tin hat!" Well, think again, Sherlock: define 'illegal'. Many things that were legal yesterday are now illegal thanks to the current panic of the present PLANdemia.

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
That's why they want a 'crisis': because, well, Rahm said it, "you can do lots of things you were not able to do before".

Now, they're tracking you through your phone: not only that but actively accessing all the contents of your device by means of 'health' apps. This is what Canada's gov't's COVID-19 app does:

View attachment 25132

And those are only the 'permissions' they're telling you about. I wish the above screenshot were a meme, but sadly it ain't. Needless to say, nobody should be downloading that shit onto their phones: that trojan horse compromises not just the user, but his contacts too, because snoopers can read text message conversations and keep tabs on third parties.

Of course, there are some with the attitude of "Well, I'm not doing anything illegal, so why not? You're just being paranoid. Don a tin hat!" Well, think again, Sherlock: define 'illegal'. Many things that were legal yesterday are now illegal thanks to the current panic of the present PLANdemia.
I was "interviewed" by the FBI because of my "attitude toward our (US) Government". Long story short, I dig.

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
Oh, BTW, the 'Sherlock' wasn't directed at you, mate. I was speaking in general (mostly, since I had been discussing that privacy breach earlier elsewhere and got that kind of 'be a good citizen' response thrown at me :rolleyes: ).
I didn't take it as directed toward me at all. I learned who the bad guy was when I got back from Iraq and looked further into certain events that happened one September day. I joined the Corps June 11, 2001, my birthday. I wanted to do my part for my country..........instead I was used to further an agenda propagated by a shadow government controlled by globalists. But hey, at least I know what I know now. ? I'll be ready when the rest of the country wakes up, or I'll stay hidden and do me.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I understand for everyone's safety but you got to be concerned about the heavy handed lockdowns and loss of freedoms in the name of safety. Some things such as the lockdown on what big box stores can sale face to face, the checking who is traveling from state to state, etc. well...will we ever get our freedoms back or will "for the good and safety" be used to control the masses from now on? Just something to think about. Read up on Agenda 21. Fiction? Who knows?

docrameous

Can't Leave
May 6, 2019
Colorado
I gave in to hysteria and bought 50lbs of rice and beans. When this is all done, I will be buying either 1 year of freeze dried food or a feeze dryer. I also bought some mylar bags and oxygen absorbers for long term storage.
View attachment 25056

This reminds me of when I was young. My parents always bought in the autumn 50 pound bags of staples like this to supplement what we had grown in the garden and canned all summer. They also got a bag of flour and potatoes. If we were fortunate, dad had also shot a deer which we had froze. With some firewood we had cut through the summer and buying raw milk from a neighbor farm in big glass jars that we would have to let sit to separate the cream, we would rely on our chickens to provide fresh eggs throughout the winter. It was a way of life and it felt good to have a level of self sufficiency.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
This reminds me of when I was young. My parents always bought in the autumn 50 pound bags of staples like this to supplement what we had grown in the garden and canned all summer. They also got a bag of flour and potatoes. If we were fortunate, dad had also shot a deer which we had froze. With some firewood we had cut through the summer and buying raw milk from a neighbor farm in big glass jars that we would have to let sit to separate the cream, we would rely on our chickens to provide fresh eggs throughout the winter. It was a way of life and it felt good to have a level of self sufficiency.
Indeed:

CE39E1A9-0992-44EA-93A5-7FA2BBAC91CC.jpeg

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
When I was a kid, we wpuld spend hours at the kitchen table with a hand grinder processing deer. My brother and I would try to race to see who could grind more meat into "burger". My Dad is one of the best woodsmen I know. He taught me how to hunt and track but I just didn't catch the fever. I know how and in times like these make me rest comfortably that I will always have food but, I just never caught the bug so to speak. This is the reason I love lat bombs! It reminds me of those camping trips sitting around the fire with Dad. God, what I wouldn't do to be able to go back in time.......if just for one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.